
The wonderful love of my life celebrated his 26th birthday last week. We went home to his parents' house for the weekend. It was a nice time to get away. I am so thankful for the man that God has blessed me with. I never knew it was possible to feel this way about anyone. I am a very lucky girl!! Happy Birthday baby! I look forward to celebrating many more with you.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Danny!
It was really fun to get to know you this past August! I look forward to many visits and especially the one that you and Tania will make one day all the way over to Ontario!! I hope you have a really good year!
Happy Birthday Danny. I hope you had a good one. We'll have to get together over the holidays to have a celebration with you guys.
Post a Comment