Thursday, May 10, 2007
The ANTS go marching....
I don't know if you all remember that song, "The ants go marching two by two, horah, horah, ...." Well I remember that I used to like it...until the decided to march 20 by 20 in my house. Yes, in my house. Three nights ago I was up all night dreaming that I had ants crawling all over my body in bed. No sleep that night. Well, it has been about 4 days with them and I think we have nipped it in the bud. Last year it took three weeks. We were prepared. They are coming in from the same place as last year but we can't figure out where. It is not fun. Last year was worse because we had thousands of them. No joke. Anyway, I tried everything under the sun last year. This year, we put two ant traps up and I sprinkiled baking powder down. I think all of those little creatures are gone. YEAH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment