
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Happy Birthday Mom!
I just wanted to say a shout out to my mom on her birthday! I am so lucky to live so close to both my parents. I am able to see them on a regular basis. I love my mom so much and wish her the best possible year ahead of her. She is a wonderful woman who does so much for all of us. Thanks for all you do. Have a super day today! Our family is heading in to the city for supper at Genesis. Yum!!! It is always a great time full of fun and laughter when my family gets together. I am very blessed. Happy Birthday Mom!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tan, where are you sitting in the picture of you and your mom? I work for a furniture manufacturer and I'm pretty sure you're sitting on my furniture. Thanks for the business!
Aly
Aly, I am at my aunt and uncle's house. You have an excellent eye for your furniture if you could tell that was yours. I really don't know what kind of furniture it is.
Hey Tania, I just got on your blog and want to answer your friend's question about the furniture in the picture, we got it at Dufresne(spelling right?)in Calgary. And Tania your Mom is a very special Lady.
Post a Comment