Well, guys. I tried desperately to post pictures last night. Dial up just isn't the answer. It gets really frustrating. We are doing rennovations in our bathroom and I wanted some advice on what to do. The reason we plunged into this project is because we found black mold. It was quite disgusting. So, even though we were going to start this project in future months, alas, it was sped up. Ladies, it is not easy not having a working bathtub and shower. Luckily, my parents live a block away. That's right. Showers at their house all the time. It is convenient, but I tell you, it is time consuming. Anyway, we are not sure exactly what to put around our bathtub. A tub surround or tiles. It isn't easy to put a surround in because we have a window in the shower (which I hate). If we go with tiles, it is a lot more work and more expensive. What colour of tiles would we go with, too? Our bathroom is neutral colours and painted a light brown. Although I would like a punch of a bright colour in there. I don't know. White tiles. Tan tiles. No tiles. Advice is needed.
I also wanted to add that my wonderful husband made me an ego waffle the other morning for breakfast. That was sweet, but the best part was that he cut a smiley face into it. Sounds simple, but it sure cheered me up on a day that I needed it. Thanks sweetie. You are the best. I will never look at an ego waffle again without thinking of that little face smiling back at me.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alright, I don't know a lot about this since I live in an apartment and I can't do anything to the place, but I think you should do tiles. They look great. What colour I don't know, but you could go with a darker grout so that you won't have to clean it as often. And to lessen the workload, you could put up big 12" x 12" tiles so it doesn't take as long to cover the whole shower. Just my two cents...but I'm keeping the two cents because I need to pay rent.
Aly
Black mold...when we lived in our apartment there was mold there. I was always concerned that maybe that was why i wasn't feeling quite right. Sorry you had to deal with that.
Post a Comment