I can't believe that we have already been married two years. Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. Time really flies by soooo quickly. I know how cliche that sounds, but it is so true. It has been so much better than I could have ever imagined and I love my husband more than I thought possible. We tried to celebrate this weekend, but I have been sick and could not really leave the house. I was disappointed because we had a great weekend planned. At least we could spend time together.Our July consists of a huge amount of rennos. We have begun the process of painting the outside of the house. This is the first one. We thought we had decided on a colour, but dark colours really show up different in the sun and it just doesn't work. Then we tried another, still not the right one. So we are going to prime the entire house tonight and hopefully by Thursday can find an appropriate shade. We are going for a bit of a drastic colour, so you kind of need it to be "just" right. It should look great when it's done. Then we can finish the bathroom and begin the massive undertaking in the kitchen. I will be soooo happy when these are all finished. Anyway, this was just a quick update. I wanted to put some wedding pics up, but they don't load from the format I have them in, so I'll keep trying.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversay you two! I also can't believe it has been 2 years. You two look so happy together, it's awesome. danny you will have to Give aidan another Mechanics lesson onyour motorbike soon. I just cleaned out aidan'e pockets the other day and found the rocks from your driveway, I guess he is becoming a packrat already!
Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment