Summer is flying by so quickly. I have really enjoyed relaxing in the sun. I love the heat we had! Of course, Danny says it's because I can go inside and cool off whenever I want. We went to Manitoba to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday. What a milestone! It was a great time to see everyone in my extended family that i don't ge to see very often. Danny and I detoured down through north dakota on the way home. We had a nice relaxing time. We stayed in a hotel that had 5 hot tubs which was just the ticket for relaxation. We went to the Minot zoo on the way home which was really fun. We took our time and stopped anywhere we wanted. You'd be suprised what you can all see in 2 days. I had to get some pictures in the sunflower crops on the way home, too. We finished painting our house and I love it. I will have to post some rennovation pics soon. It is back to school in one week. I am sad to see summer end, but it is always nice to get back into routine. I have had a fabulous summer, so I can't complain.Thursday, August 16, 2007
Summer Days
Summer is flying by so quickly. I have really enjoyed relaxing in the sun. I love the heat we had! Of course, Danny says it's because I can go inside and cool off whenever I want. We went to Manitoba to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday. What a milestone! It was a great time to see everyone in my extended family that i don't ge to see very often. Danny and I detoured down through north dakota on the way home. We had a nice relaxing time. We stayed in a hotel that had 5 hot tubs which was just the ticket for relaxation. We went to the Minot zoo on the way home which was really fun. We took our time and stopped anywhere we wanted. You'd be suprised what you can all see in 2 days. I had to get some pictures in the sunflower crops on the way home, too. We finished painting our house and I love it. I will have to post some rennovation pics soon. It is back to school in one week. I am sad to see summer end, but it is always nice to get back into routine. I have had a fabulous summer, so I can't complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment